Monday, July 7, 2008

Annette (Blackburn) Jensen



I can't believe it has been ten years. It was nice to see those at the
reunion, but we missed those that didn't come. Just an update on my life
since high school. I attended Snow for a year and decided maybe that wasn't
for me. I guess when your parents own there own business you can get hired
really quick! I worked for my dad for a few years and helped my mom with
her business as well.
I met Kevin and we were married Nov. 2002 in the Manti Temple. We bought a
home in Loa and we love living here and I don't think we will ever leave as
long as work is available. Kevin works for Brown Brothers Construction and
he works away often, but I stay busy as a full time mom.
We have two girls, Cheyannne and Emily
Cheyanne is 3 and will be 4 in October. Emily is 1 and will be 2 in August
and they are the light of our lives. I love being a full time mom and the
busy life it brings. Hope to see you in the near future. If you want to
email jensenkev@scinternet.net

No comments: