Thursday, July 3, 2008

Elessa Ellett

So a little update on me for the last 10 years. I moved to Orem after highschool and went to UVSC. After a year I got a little bored with that and decided to find something else to do with my time. I worked for Microsoft for about three years and attended The Utah College of Massage Therapy. I have done massage (when I want to) off and on for the last 7 years. I still intend on going back and getting my bachelors degree (as soon as I decide what I want to be when I grow up). I have changed jobs as often as relationships over the last 10 years. I have done everything from ski photography to fighting fires, and have enjoyed most of them. Three years ago I move back to Bicknell and have been working at Passages To Recovery ever since. For those of you who don't know, we are a wilderness program for adults with drug and alcohol issues. I really enjoy what I do and where I live. A few years ago I met Michael Hinkle (a hippy boy from Indiana). We moved in together and are expecting a son, Miles, toward the beginning of August. It was great reading all the other updates. If you want to get in touch with me, you can email me at elessae@hotmail.com.

No comments: