Monday, July 7, 2008

THE REUNION


A big thanks to April, Stephanie, and Jamie for putting in a lot of time and effort to get us all rounded up and things planned out. The reunion was really fun and it was so nice to see people for the first time in 10 years. Although a few classmates were spotted earlier in the day out and about, the ones who attended were: Lance, Phyl, Shirley, Vanessa, Heather, Elessa, Annette, Tacey (Chappell), Alicia, April, Stephanie, me, Eric, and Teresa. Lance showed off his new baby girl. There were four pregnant classmates, ranging from "not showing" to "ready to have the kid out of me." Congrats to Heather and Elessa who are expecting their first babies, Shirley for her third, and Vanessa for her fourth (I think). We ate a nice dinner, stood up and talked a bit about where we are now in our lives, and then had the auction (with Eric as the auctioneer). Although Annette and Stephanie almost got into a catfight over some Biolage hair products up for auction and Eric was going to sing a Lionel Ritchie song to sweeten one of the deals, it went extremely well. I'm sure we all hope to see more of you for the next one in another 10 years. Eric, Lance, and Morgan volunteered to plan and execute the next reunion. Can someone please inform Morgan that he volunteered. There was talk about keeping this blog open to continue to update the happenings in our lives. I think it's a great idea and I will continue to post whatever you guys send me. Also, please send me any pics you guys took from the reunion. I only have a group shot.

No comments: