Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Phyl and Shirley





Hello Everyone,

10 years, that went by fast.

As far as I know Shirley and I are the only ones that married eachother from our class
so I will try to keep this short. Right after high school I went into the Marines, what an experience.
Shirley worked and then went to Logan to USU. After bootcamp and the school of infantry I moved
to Logan also. We decided to get married, we know 19 is young, in May 1999. We then moved to
Cedar City and worked in various job. Towards the end of 1999 Shirley's dad offered me a job so we
moved to back to Wayne County. We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple in July of 2000.

In Sept. 2001 we had Hannah Grace. We then moved to Montanna for a while to help Shirley's Mom.
When we moved back we built a house down by the rifle range Bicknell Bottoms area.
In 2003 we had Ethan Phyl. I got an honorable discharge from the Marines just before my unit was called
to active duty and went to Iraq. Since then Shirley's dad and I have built a small trucking and custom farming business.
We mostly haul hay to Arizona, haul cows, and do custom baling.

Shirley started working at the Wayne Community Health Center about three years ago and now she is a
Pharmacy Tech. She is a great mother and is now expecting our third on Nov. 4.
Life is good sometimes very hectic but we wouldn't trade it for anything.
We will be at the reunion and hope to see you all there. If anyone needs a place to stay we would be more than happy to
have you over, just send me an email morrill98@gmail.com

1 comment:

The Taylor Family Blog said...

Phyl, Shirley
I you come to Arizona, stop by Phoenix and see us. We would love to see you.