Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tanya Hiskey Sperry






After high school I attended SUU for one year then moved to the Provo/Orem area and attended UVSC where I received my associates degree. While there I met my soon to be (ok, 3 years later) husband. We dated on and off for a couple years and somewhere in the middle, I felt a desire to serve a mission. I served in the Singapore, Singapore Mission. What and amazing experience! I truly loved serving. I met some wonderful people and had a lot of awesome experiences. I returned home in January of 2004, and was married by July of the same year.
Jason and I now find ourselves living in Orem. He works for a company in Provo that deals with banking software. He travels, at times, quite a bit, but I stay busy at home with our two children, Ashley (2ish) and Jackson (6 months). They add so much to our lives and we feel really blessed. We are very happy. It is so good to hear from so many of you. I wish all of you the best through the next 10 years!!! Have fun at the reunion.

No comments: