Monday, June 23, 2008

Tacey (Chappell) Lawrence


Wow! Ten years has definitely flown by for me. Well, after high school I went to Snow College for two years. I met my husband my second year at Snow. We got married in January of 2000 in the Manti Temple. I graduated from Snow that May and we moved up to Salt Lake. I worked at Primary Children's for 6 1/2 years as an EKG tech. Then I went back to school at Weber State and got my bachelor's in Cardiac Sonography. I now work at the University of Utah Hospital as a cardiac sonographer (ultrasound of the heart). I have been there for about two years. We have three children. Our daughter Taylor born in 2002, our son Anthony in 2004 and our other son Camden in 2007. Having my last child was the most eventful. We ended up delivering him at home (not the plan). There is more to the story but not enough energy to write it all down. My husband (Dustin) works in the commercial department at Jerry Seiner selling cars and trucks. We are now living in Bountiful, Utah. If you would like to see more about me and my family you can go to my blog - allalongfortheride.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

SLCFU said...

Tacey!! That's awesome that you are going to try and make it to our show. They are a blast, for sure. So I guess I'll see you next weekend?