Thursday, June 26, 2008

Teona







Hey all-

The last 10 years have been tons of fun for me! After high school I moved to Logan to attend USU. I lived up there for a little over 4 years. I met some of the most awesome people and best friends up there and loved living in Logan! I attended USU off and on the whole time but eventually ended up moving to Salt Lake City. I attend The Center for Travel Education and then I finished my Associate's Degree at Salt Lake Community College. I have now lived in Salt Lake for 6 years and have met a lot more awesome people who have become great friends. I am working for Marriott Vacation Club International in the Technical Support department and have been there for 5 1/2 years. I love my job and the awesome benefits that come along with it.

In the last 10 years I have had the opportunity to do quite a bit of traveling. Just to name some of the bigger trips, I have been to New York City (4 times), Washington DC, Baltimore MD, Portland OR, Redwoods N.P. in CA, Glacier N.P. in MT, Mesa Verde N.P. in CO, Yellowstone N.P. in WY/MT, and a 2 week road trip from Utah to New York and back to see the church history sites. In between all of those trips there have been some smaller road trips and camping trips to various places. I'm trying to figure out a good time to go somewhere internationally but with the exchange rate and gas prices now who knows when that will happen!

So that's been my life for the past 10 years in a nutshell. I'm still single and enjoying life and whatever adventures I can squeeze in. I most likely won't make it to the reunion that night but hopefully will see some of you around earlier in the day. If not, feel free to email me at teonaann@gmail.com or check out my blog at www.teonaann.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hi Toe,
You are having so much fun! I love it. Talk to you soon!
Tanya